As my blog is still pretty recent and a lot of you may not know me I thought it would be fun to fill you all in a bit. I’m going to write 10 things about me that you probably don’t know and even people who know me may not know. Here we go…
1. I have a scar on the back of my head from when I was 8. Me and my brother were playing sing star (throwback right there) and I was winning so he decided he would tickle me to put me off. I fell backwards and split my head on our bunk beds which ended that game…. But I still won.
2. I used to have a fear of cling film. I know, weird, but I can’t stand the stuff. The feel of it, the sound it makes just everything about it makes me feel uneasy. If I was bringing a sandwich to school it would have to be wrapped in tinfoil.
3. I love painting my nails but no matter what my toes will always be painted red. Never any other colour.
4. I adore the smell of freshly cut grass.
5. I could watch masterchef Australia over and over again. I am obsessed! At this rate I’ve probably seen every season at least twice.
6. I have a strange love for alpacas. I was even given an alpaca teddy for my birthday.
7. I can learn song lyrics in about two minutes. I only have to hear it once and I’ll be singing it for the rest of the day, whether I like the song or not which can be very annoying at times!
8. When I was 6 my mum used to read the ‘my secret unicorn’ books to me and for years it was my dream to have a pet unicorn( it may or may not still be a dream of mine…)
9. Everytime I go to an airport without a doubt I go and buy Lucozade Sport and Salt & Vinegar big hoops…. My travel diet.
10. It used to be my dream to go on X factor as soon as I turned 16. I then realised before I hit that age that I was tone deaf and really can’t sing.
There you go, some random facts about me for you to get to know me a little better!
Comment some random facts about yourself,