For todays post I was nominated by the lovely Laura from Laura’s Little World to do the Versatile Blogger Award. If you don’t know what it is this is a tag post with the aim of getting people to know a little more about the person behind the blog.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the link to their blog
- Reveal 7 Facts About yourself
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers
For as long as I can remember any time anyone asked me an interesting fact about myself i’ve always said “There aren’t any” as I can never think of some so thinking of facts for this post has been a bit of a struggle! Here’s 7 (not very) interesting facts about me!
- My full name is Megan Lisa Alice Hainsworth and I’m 19 years old
- I was born in Holles Street Hospital in Dublin, Ireland on the 18th of July 1997. I lived in Dublin my whole life up until the age of 18 when I moved to London, where I still am now.
- When I was younger it was my dream job to be a singer and I couldn’t wait until the day I would turn 16 and be able to apply for the X Factor. Little did younger me know that by the time I was 16 I would learn that I was a shockingly bad singer.
- When I was 7 I begged to get my ears pierced for my birthday so the day before my birthday my mum took me to the jewellers to get them done. This was before they used to do them both at the same time…. I screamed and cried so much when they did one ear that I ended up leaving the shop without getting the other one done. I was so terrified of the pain of taking it out that I walked around with one earring for about two years. I eventually got the courage up to get them pierced again when I was about 13…. and I actually left with two pierced!!
- My first ever concert was Westlife *cries* in Landsdowne Road.
- I’ve got 6 tattoos that I absolutely adore and I hope to get more in the future. I will do a more in-depth post on them if you would like! ( let me know in the comments below!!)
- I had braces twice which meant I was having work done on my teeth for a total of 11 years… absolute nightmare!!! The day I finally got discharged from the orthodontist I cried with happiness!
You girls are up next….
Can’t wait to read your posts!!
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend,
Follow me on social media…