I’m super excited for today’s post as its now officially christmas week and I’ve been tagged by the lovely Abi to do the Christmas Tag!
1. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Without a doubt my favourite christmas movie is Elf! I could watch it every day over christmas and still not get bored of it!
2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Red and Gold! They just scream christmas and festive to me!
3. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s or dress up for christmas?
Don’t get me wrong I adore my PJ’s at christmas but I always dress up on christmas day for dinner and seeing the family!
4. If you could only buy one person a Christmas present this year, who would it be?
I have to say my mum!
5. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning always!!! (who opens them on Christmas Eve?!?) I get new Christmas PJ’s on Christmas eve but that’s the only thing I open before the morning!
6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
I remember building a gingerbread house once when my brother and I were younger, his birthday is December 19th so we made one for this Birthday ‘Cake’ one year because he loved gingerbread. It didn’t turn out too great and I’m not a massive fan of gingerbread at all so I didn’t even eat it!
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Now that I’m living away from home I can’t wait to fly back to Ireland (on wednesday eek!!) and just spend time with my family and dogs! I can’t wait to cosy up in my own house infront of the fire with the dogs and watch christmas movies!
8. Any Christmas wishes?
Just to have a happy christmas with everyone.
9. Favourite Christmas Smells?
Christmas tree without a doubt!!! There is nothing better than walking into the house and smelling a real christmas tree.
10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
It has to be Christmas Dinner!! You can’t beat some Turkey and Ham with all the veg.
Can’t wait to read your post’s girls!
Follow me on social media…